I am a French illustrator specializing in watercolor techniques. After my graduation from the art School "Ecole Pivaut" in Nantes, I taught watercolor and drawing during three years in a part-time job in Bordeaux. I am now a full-time freelance illustrator.
View some works
If you want more info about my work, order an illustration or purchase an original, don't hesitate to contact me.
You can also find me on Instagram.
- 2022 Solo exhibition in the Auberge du Menez - Saint Rivoal
- 2021 Collective exhibition at "La route des métiers d'art" - Lannion
- 2020 Solo exhibition in Ch'ty Coz - Bulat Pestivien
- 2019 Solo exhibition in Le salon de Brigitte - Maël-Carhaix
- 2018 Solo exhibition in the Kumquat - Rostrenen
- 2017 Collective exhibition "Ar Lann" at the Maison des landes et tourbières - Kergrist-Moëlou
- 2017 Solo exhibition in Cultura - Bègles
- 2022 Le Grand Festin – Éditions La Nouvelle Bleue
- 2021 La créativité des artistes Bretons – Éditions Dynamo Néocom
- 2015 Légende de la ville d'Ys - Éditions Gisserot